L550-COOP Planner's Workshop
Course Objectives: Upon completion of this workshop, participants should be able to do the following:
• Correctly recognize the background and policy regarding continuity that affects development of continuity plans for reference in plan development.
• Develop a strategy to create a continuity plan using available requirements, guidance and tools.
• Recognize and incorporate the key elements of a viable continuity capability into an outline for their continuity plan.
• Explain the four phases of continuity and relate their application to the continuity planning process in your organization.
• Recognize factors that affect plan maintenance and distribution strategies based upon factors identified through best practices, requirements and guidance.
• Demonstrate knowledge of key concepts and strategies for developing, implementing and updating a continuity plan by passing the final exam with at least a score of 70%.
Prerequisites: Successful completion of Continuity Program Managers Train-the-Trainer Course (E/L 548) or IS 547 Introduction to Continuity of Operations
Cost: No Cost