EasyDNNNewsSearch

Pre-Disaster Mitigation Grant

Pre-Disaster Mitigation Grant

FY18 PDM Application will open 1 October 2018

Pre-Disaster Mitigation Grant Program (PDM)

When is the application cycle?
1 October 2018 applications are due to MT DES by 1 January 2019

Who is eligible to apply?
States, territories, and federally-recognized tribal governments are eligible applicants. Each applicant must have a current FEMA approved Hazard Mitigation Plan.

What is the cost share?
In general mitigation funds may be used to pay up to 75 percent of the eligible activity costs. The remaining 25 percent must be derived from non-Federal sources.

Program

Percent of Federal Share/ Non-Federal Share

PDM

75/25

  

How do I develop an application?
Please review the MT DES application guidance found below.

Eligible PDM project types

 Property Acquisition and Structure Demolition

Property Acquisition and Structure Relocation

Structure Elevation

Mitigation Reconstruction

Dry Flood proofing of Historic Residential Structures

Dry Flood proofing of Non-residential structures

Generators

Localized Flood Risk Reduction Projects

Non-Localized Flood Risk Reduction Projects

Structural Retrofitting of Existing Buildings

Non-Structural Retrofitting of Existing Buildings and Facilities

Safe Room Construction

Wind Retrofit for One-and Two-Family Residences

Infrastructure Retrofit

Soil Stabilization

Wildfire Mitigation

Hazard Mitigation Planning

Miscellaneous/Other** This is any proposed action that will be evaluated on its own merit against program requirements. Eligible projects will be approved providing funding is available.

 

 

FY18 PDM Fact Sheet can be found below

 

 

Documents to download

  • 19 May 2016
  • Author: Pizzini, Dawn
  • Number of views: 1830
  • Comments: 0
Tags:
Print

Navigation Blocks_Text/HTML